Digital Repository@HKUL

United Pier, Central District

中環統一碼頭


The United Pier was operated in 1933, providing berths for the ferries to Mong Kok, Sham Shui Po, outlying islands and vehicular ferries to Yau Ma Tei. It was demolished in 1994 for reclamation. The Airport Railway Station and the Four Seasons Hotel were built on the reclaimed land.

統一碼頭於1933年落成,供旺角、深水、離島、新界及前往油麻地的汽車渡海小輪碇泊。1994年,碼頭被拆卸並進行填海,新填地上興建了中環機鐵站和四季酒店。

Sub-Collection
Ng Bar Ling Hiking Photos
License
All rights reserved
Rights Statement
In Copyright
Photographer
 吳灞陵  Ng Bar Ling
Subject
 Ferry terminals
Location
Vehicular Ferry Pier, Central and Western District
Date
c.1950s-1960s
Owner
University of Hong Kong Libraries. Special Collections 香港大學圖書館. 特藏部
Source Type
Photograph — B&W
Accession No
P2008.0449
Resource Type
Still Image