Digital Repository@HKUL

Queen’s Pier and Edinburgh Place, Central District

中環皇后碼頭及愛丁堡廣場


The site was reclaimed after World War II. Queen’s Pier on the left was opened in 1954 and was demolished in 2008.

第二次世界大戰後,中環再進行填海,廣場隨後興建。圖片左方的皇后碼頭於1954年開幕,2008年拆卸。

Collection
Ng Bar Ling Hiking Photos
Sub-Collection
Ng Bar Ling Hiking Photos
License
All rights reserved
Rights Statement
In Copyright
Photographer
 吳灞陵  Ng Bar Ling
Subject
 Piers
Location
Queen’s Pier, Central and Western District
Date
c.1950s-1960s
Owner
University of Hong Kong Libraries. Special Collections 香港大學圖書館. 特藏部
Source Type
Photograph — B&W
Accession No
P2008.0468
Resource Type
Image