Digital Repository@HKUL

Area around Murray Parade Ground, Central District

中環美利操場一帶


On the right is St. John’s Cathedral completed in 1849. On the left are the 59th barracks.

圖片右方是於1849年啟用的聖約翰座堂。

Collection
Hong Kong Image Database
Sub-Collection
Past and Present
License
All rights reserved
Rights Statement
In Copyright
Location
Central and Western District
Date
c.1857
Owner
香港大學圖書館. 特藏部 University of Hong Kong Libraries. Special Collections
Source Type
Photograph — B&W
Accession No
B2008.0470
Resource Type
Still Image