Digital Repository@HKUL

No. 90 Bonham Road (Haldon), the Mid-Levels

半山般咸道90號


Haldon, built in the late nineteenth century, is an example of a residence set in spacious wooded grounds. Originally occupied by missionaries of the Church Missionary Society, it was acquired by the University of Hong Kong in 1918 as staff housing, its grounds becoming part of the campus.

這座建築物建於十九世紀末,有寬敞的花園草地。建築物最初由聖公會傳教會的傳教士所用,1918年,香港大學用作職員宿舍,其庭園成為校園的一部分。

Sub-Collection
Royal Asiatic Society Hong Kong Branch
License
All rights reserved
Rights Statement
In Copyright
Photographer
 Mr. Jeremy Rydings
Subject
 Architecture, Colonial  College buildings  Universities and colleges  Dormitories
Location
University of Hong Kong, Central and Western District
Date
1970s
Owner
University of Hong Kong Libraries. Special Collections 香港大學圖書館. 特藏部
Source Type
Photograph — B&W
See Also
https://www.google.com.hk/maps/@22.2838783,114.1389098,3a,75y,201.37h,94.45t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sbS44ZQCfRVAuzNlxISgfsg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
Accession No
P2007.0120
Resource Type
Still Image