Digital Repository@HKUL

View up Pedder Street from the Praya

從海旁南望畢打街


照片中央之大鐘樓於1862年建成而於1913年拆卸。右方建築物為渣甸洋行,左方為Melchers & Co.。

The Clock Tower at the centre was completed in 1862 and demolished in 1913. Premises of Jardine, Matheson & Co. on the right and of Melchers & Co. on the left.

Collection
Past and Present
Sub-Collection
Past and Present
License
All rights reserved
Rights Statement
In Copyright
Location
Central and Western District
Date
c.1895
Owner
University of Hong Kong Libraries. Special Collections 香港大學圖書館. 特藏部
Source Type
Photograph — B&W
Accession No
P2007.0305
Resource Type
Image