Alexandra Building, Central 中環亞歷山大行

The original Alexandra Building of 1904 was named after Queen Alexandra, the consort of King Edward VII, and stood at the junction of Des Voeux Road and Chater Road, a splendid site overlooking an open expanse of road intersections. The prestigious location was to become the new business centre of Hong Kong.

hku lib logo
Contact us 

Copyright © 2021 The University of Hong Kong. All Rights Reserved.